TWA Meeting tomorrow night: Band Saw Boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

Seems like I have seen questions and discussions in the past regarding band saw boxes. Tomorrow night's TWA meeting will feature Tom Ferrone (active member on this site) speaking about those animals.

Plus he is conducting a workshop this weekend in his place, very reasonable priced for club members! From what I understand there are still spots open. Besides - it is a great excuse to see his great shop!

Come to the meeting at Klingspors on Capital Blvd tomorrow night for the 7:30 pm meeting.

There are also a few of us who meet at Buffalo Brothers around 6 pm for dinner before heading on over. We would enjoy it if you joined us! :-D

R

rickc

OK folks - you missed a good one last night! Tom did an excellent job with the presentation. Made it look easy enough even I could do it! :eusa_clap

No pressure for him either - big claps of thunder, with camera flashes going off as he wsa using the bandsaw! Not the most ideal of circumstances.

Good job Tom!

T

toolferone

Thanks Rick. You know that TWA group is a hard one to please! :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ya done good Tom! I overheard several folks commenting they were inspired to try it. :icon_thum And we certainly appreciate that you employed safety protocols by not wearing the kilt when using power tools ;-)

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS