triton 3 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

New User
Robert
While they last:
http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_020811.htm

At $175 plus shipping I suspect they'll go fast.

Triton Dual Mode Precision 3-1/4 hp Router
Model No TRA001
$125.00 Off Regular Price Of $299.99
Your E-Direct Price $174.99
Hurry Only 200 At This Price !!!
<H1>Triton Dual Mode Precision 3-1/4 hp Router
Model No TRA001 </H1>
<H1 class=StoryContentColor align=center>
Designed by woodworkers for woodworkers! From the ground up, the Multi-Award Winning TRA001 has been the benchmark in professional routers around the world since its release.

Key features range from a powerful 3-1/4" hp , soft start electronically controlled and variable Speed (with maintenance under load) provides the perfect speed for all cutter types, to side mounted cooling vents that ensure minimal sawdust entering the motor housing when mounted upside down in a router table.

The best ideas are often the simplest and the 3 stage pre-set height adjustment system is a perfect example of this. It only takes seconds to remove the plunge return spring which then allows for easy lifting and adjustment of the machine when mounted in a router table.

One of the most significant features of this machine is its ability to switch from conventional plunge router to a fixed based mode router with rack and pinion height adjustment with a simple turn of a dial. </H1>

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
That is a great deal! I have that router in my table and love it. It has a router-lift features built in. Real bargain for somebody setting up their first router table!

dupont6480

New User
Tim
Just called and they are sold out. . . However; they will take your name and phone number and are saying they will honor the price when more become available. . .

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Just called and they are sold out. . . However; they will take your name and phone number and are saying they will honor the price when more become available. . .

That's pretty impressive considering their email ad stated that there were only 200 available.

Attaboy PTree!:eusa_clap

manfre

New User
Manfre
I missed their business hours today. I wonder if they'll let me get my name on that list tomorrow. This will go nicely with the router table that I want/need.

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Does the above table adjustment make that big of a difference over the previous model? Don't you still have to lock the plunge mechanism? Just curious.

manfre

New User
Manfre
I just called at left them my contact info. They don't seem to be doing this as a raincheck, but more of a waiting list in case 200 are not sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS