toy gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
not sure if i posted this before but here it is. very usefull for errant grandkids!:rolf:

Attachments

• SUNP0002.JPG
    SUNP0002.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 167
  • SUNP0003.JPG
    SUNP0003.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 164

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Shoot!! that is pretty cool. What caliber rubber band does it handle :lol::lol:

Dave:)

T

toolferone

I want one PLEEEEEEEEASE! Very cool. How rounds in a mag?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
12 rounds per clip!:-D keeps the rugrats in check. tom i got some plans for the basic gun. i modified it to more look like the real deal.

fred p

J

jeff...

Ain't never seen a toy wooden gun so fancy. I always think of the Flintstones when I see one, but there's shot rocks...

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Very cool. Would have loved one of these as a kid!

I've seen these at Klingspors in Charlotte (a local WWer must be making them & selling them there). Where might one find a detailed plan for one of these toy guns?

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Now that's just too cool. I used to make some wooden revolvers that I sold at civil war reenactments. Kids go nuts for these things :-D. Good job Fred! :icon_thum

lottathought

New User
Michael
I think you just solved part of my Christmas shopping list for the nephews/neices.
They will love it..plus I will have the added satisfaction of knowing the parents will KNOW that I planned all the mayhem in the house. :eusa_whis:lol:

Payback for the worm that plays music and has no off button.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I think you just solved part of my Christmas shopping list for the nephews/neices.
They will love it..plus I will have the added satisfaction of knowing the parents will KNOW that I planned all the mayhem in the house. :eusa_whis:lol:

Payback for the worm that plays music and has no off button.

:rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf: i started 5 of em to be christmas presents last year. this was the prototype and the rest are waiting to get put together.:roll: oh well, maybe this christmas?:lol:

fred p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS