Tool & Wood gloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Picked up the wooden clamps from BobG here on the forum and I found a great deal on Craigs List on 25 sheets of 3/8" x 4' x 8' bead board plywood sheets. These will be used on the ceiling of my workshop. I need 32 sheets total, so I am well on my way.

plybead_board.jpg

plybead_board_1.jpg

wood-clamps_001.jpg

I have a real passion for these clamps!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats, Tom. That should make a real nice ceiling in your shop. Careful the missus doesn't see it first or it'll wind up on the ceiling of a porch or better yet, a 'loggia'.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Excellent stuff!

Do you now have more wooden handscrew clamps or PC 690 routers?

Don't forget to call your friends when those 38 sheets need put up :)

Jim

T

toolferone

Excellent stuff!

Do you now have more wooden handscrew clamps or PC 690 routers?

Don't forget to call your friends when those 38 sheets need put up :)

Jim

If I ever have as many PC690 as I do handcrew clamps I will either be in the router business or belong in a small padded room :rotflm:.

Don't worry it will be a big ceiling raising party with lots of you all invited :eek:!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Very cool tool & wood gloat, Tom! :gar-Bi

I still need to add a ceiling in my shop some day. Mine is just fiberglass insulation and open joists. Only been 7 years so far though. Plenty of time. :rotflm:

Chuck

T

toolferone

We do want to see photos of the shop ceiling with that new bead board.

Well don't hold your breath. I hope maybe kinda sorta to do it this summer. Hope that narrows the time frame down some :gar-La;. As far as pictures go, please bring your camera with you when you come over to help install them :thumbs_up.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well don't hold your breath. I hope maybe kinda sorta to do it this summer. Hope that narrows the time frame down some :gar-La;. As far as pictures go, please bring your camera with you when you come over to help install them :thumbs_up.
Lest you set a bad example for the un - enlightened here, be sure to stack that plywood down FLAT on some skids or a long pallet if you plan to wait that long to put it on. That looks like SYP plywood & it doesn't take kindly to being left 'unattended'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS