Tool gloats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicbak

New User
Wes
Shop-vac "dust collector" died so I upgraded.:eusa_danc
IMG_6466.JPG

My parents love the fact I build stuff. They get my 1 tool each Christmas except this year....I got this
IMG_6504.JPG

plus a $200 GC to Rockler.... My new festool jigsaw will be here tomorrow.:gar-Bi

Now I need to start working on that oak I got from Scott.

Wes

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Congrats-you'll love that Rigid-one of the best tools!!

:BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Shop-vac "dust collector" died so I upgraded.:eusa_danc
IMG_6466.JPG

plus a $200 GC to Rockler.... My new festool jigsaw will be here tomorrow.:gar-Bi

Wes

Whoa - dude - i recognize that subtle shape underneath that bucket pre-separator.... that's TWO Festool's in the same week.... You have just started down a very slippery slope my friend... slippery in the sense of dollars slipping out of your wallet and into the Festool dealer's wallet:rotflm:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are going to love that jigsaw, and their dust collectors are top notch.

Kicbak

New User
Wes
Scott - The jigsaw was your idea....I was going to get a smallish bandsaw but you said a jigsaw could work better in a small shop. Since I'm in for the long haul, I might as well go for quality. And after having the TS55, I really liked the Festool quality.

Wes

Kicbak

New User
Wes
I've been here for a while. I got the Small plunge saw early last year. Just happened to need a new vac. I did the the barrel jig saw today. A great machine, I need to get the feel of making cuts without seeing the blade though.

Wes

Alex Franke

New User
Alex
Very nice!

That Ridgid sander is worth its weight in gold. (well, okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but it's a *great* tool!)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I need to get the feel of making cuts without seeing the blade though.

Wes

It's easy. Just do it the Euro method. Hold the saw upside down under the wood you're cutting. Layout line on top of the wood. Follow the line with the blade in full view.

If that's too bizarre (and it is for me!) check out a description of a mod at: http://festoolownersgroup.com/index.php?topic=3011.msg33372#msg33372
Also there was a discussion of an aftermarket LED mod on there somewhere.
Congrats on the FT stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors