Todays wood haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleng

New User
allen
Went down to the mill this morning and picked up 393 bf of No. 1 select cyprus lumber. Was lucky enough to find the sizes I needed that were dressed on all four sides.

Attachments

• wood 001.JPG
    wood 001.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 163
  • wood 005.jpg
    wood 005.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 159

alleng

New User
allen
I am going to try my hand at some outdoor furniture. Think I have enough wood for a couple of chairs??:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

alleng

New User
allen
i wouldnt have got so much,but there is a catch, you have to take the whole bundle of the size that you want,i got 1x6 and 1x12 select for 1.00/bf. they had #2 dressed 1 side and resawed face the other for .75/bf. im not sure about the price,is it a good price or should i look elsewhere for more should i need it. its realy pretty lumber for the money i think, but i could be wrong. i know i have been in the past when i thought i was right:BangHead:

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Allen, that is nice looking lumber, and at a good price. I think that I may go get some!

J

jeff...

i wouldnt have got so much,but there is a catch, you have to take the whole bundle of the size that you want,i got 1x6 and 1x12 select for 1.00/bf. they had #2 dressed 1 side and resawed face the other for .75/bf. im not sure about the price,is it a good price or should i look elsewhere for more should i need it. its realy pretty lumber for the money i think, but i could be wrong. i know i have been in the past when i thought i was right:BangHead:

Wow that's a fantastic price and nice looking stuff to boot. Did they call 911 after you left to report a robbery or what?

Bryan S

Bryan
Wow that's a fantastic price and nice looking stuff to boot. Did they call 911 after you left to report a robbery or what?

Ditto on that.

Where did you get it from that is a great price and qualifies you for a you suck

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Allen,

Nice score! :eusa_clap Were you the one that posted a week or two ago asking about adirondack chair plans? I remember someone saying to use cyprus. Can't wait to see what you make out of it. :icon_thum

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS