todays turnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I was ask what this was and I decided it was in fact a "stuff bowl". The second question was what's it for. I said for you to put your stuff in. SOME PEOPLE. lol:rotflm:
stuff_bowl.JPG

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thats a cool form.You could call it your "what ever bowl".If ask what you mean.It's for what ever you want to put in it LOL.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Gotta agree with you,some people.I mean what else would you put in a stuff bowl But Stuff Geeeze Oh almost fergot,right neat little stuff bowl :gar-La;

I was ask what this was and I decided it was in fact a "stuff bowl". The second question was what's it for. I said for you to put your stuff in. SOME PEOPLE. lol:rotflm:
stuff_bowl.JPG

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Question of the day do you know the difference between stuff and Crap
Answer you must move other poplles crap so you will have a place to put your stuff:rotflm:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Mark nice stuff bowl - to tell you the truth when I first looked at it I thought that you had turned a nice little bowl for your pooch - I looked at the bowl before I read your post with it - No matter what you call it - it is a great looking bowl

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice looking bowl Mark. :icon_thum I think most of us have a bunch of "stuff" bowls around the house. :swoon:

Funny story...

As a bowl turner, I frequently give people bowls for gifts. Christy and I didn't register anywhere for our wedding so when we opened up all of the presents, you'll never guess how surprised we were to recieve about 5 bowls. I swear, there is a bowl on every table, window sill, counter top, shelf, etc in our house. :rotflm: As a matter of fact, I've thought about building more tables so we'll have more places to put bowls. :swoon:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I would be proud to put my stuff in that :icon_thum

good job :eusa_clap

If you have 24 odds and ends on a table and 23 fall off, what do you have left
....an odd or an end ? :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS