Tired Tire Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamar

New User
Lamar
Hi folks

I got an old Sears Roebuck & Co ban saw Mo. No.103-0103. This thing looks to be as old as dirt.

Tho with a good cleaning and a little crud removal, It seems to be in really good shape bearing and guides wise, but the tires are dry rotted.

I recall a posting of a website that the older and odd sizes could be had, but not being the best with the web thing. I'm hoping someone could piont me in the direction to find replacements for this critter. I would love to put this thing back to work.

With regards, Lamar....Who seems to spend more time rehabing old tools lately than using them.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Louis Iturra in Jacksonville, FL is another source for bandsaw stuff. He doe not have a website. Just an telephone and a great catalog.
1-888-722-7078

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Lamar,

Do we get to see before and after photos? It just feels good to see an old machine brought back for another life.

Ray

Lamar

New User
Lamar
Thanks to DaveO and Mark for the web sites and phone number. I'll be checking them out.

And yes Ray I'll get a couple before and after photos.

I can't help myself when it comes to an old tool of any kind. I have found that if one has the time, in the end you have a better tool and far less money than a new one. To say nothing of the satisfaction.

Regards, Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS