Ticket sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I would say yes, it did hurt us. Paypal you don't have to have an account, but it appears with Google you do, so that has probably caused some of the decline.

Still, we are in the black, our fundraisers have done well overall, our advertisers are bringing in some money, and Google Adsense is doing well.

We have enough funds to operate the site, host the picnic, give away prizes, and what have you. No worries.

Did it hurt us when PayPal decided to shut us down. A drawing is not the same as a raffle in my way of thinking. Would it help to start talking about the raffle more? I know time is running out but we need something.

M

McRabbet

That may be true, but I will be P.O.'d if we do not hit our prior sales amounts -- I had hoped we would hit $5,000 in sales. Tracy, I think it is time to ask the staff to put up the banner, starting tomorrow!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That may be true, but I will be P.O.'d if we do not hit our prior sales amounts -- I had hoped we would hit $5,000 in sales. Tracy, I think it is time to ask the staff to put up the banner, starting tomorrow!

Will do that now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS