this is a great site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason m

New User
jason
I am a new member here. I have been referred here by 2 people. I love old iron and have purchased pieces from Charlie and Jim (no last names were given). Both people referred me here. I poked around the site for 2 days before finding the register button hidden in the upper corner. I have already learned a lot. Now I feel like a rookie compared to all of you. I love making stuff with wood but my mind is very non-creative. Everything I have done in the past has had a set of plans for it. I have been looking at some of the workshops offered and would love to attend some of them to meed some of you fine folks.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Jason we are happy to have you in our little sawdust pile on the web. There are a lot of great folks here and there is always someone will to share some knowlege or lend a hand.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Jason,

I agree with Bryan. Some would say that if there are no pictures, then it didn't happen.

I would like to invite you to the next new member chat on Feb 14 at 8:00 pm. This will give you an opportunity to learn of some of the benefits of membership, seek experienced members who share your specific interest in woodworking, and an opportunity for you to learn of some of the events that are sponsored by NCWW. I hope you will join us.

Steve H.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Jason, Somehow I missed this thread. Glad you finally joined NCWW. We do like photos. Be sure to take before and after photos when you rebuild the WT scroll saw (known back then as a jig saw).
Charlie

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to NCWW. Enjoy your stay here and just remember, once a member, always a member!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS