This grass was hard to cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Took me foever to cut all of this grass - and with my blade jumping around like crazy it got modified alot - if you know what I mean
Deer3.jpg

View image in gallery

another view wiith 1/8 spacer

yet another one

Full view with spacer behinf top view
Deer2.jpg

View image in gallery

Then this happened right before I was about to take it off of the saw - I bumped it and this tree hit the blade and it snapped off = I am glad it is the back scene - I will CA it and let her go
Deer11.jpg

View image in gallery

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
My hands are tired just from looking! Nice piece of art.
But I have to say, I thought this one was a unicorn at first!
Deer11.jpg

:rolf:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm with Joe. My hands are getting tired just looking at it. :swoon: Beautiful work Phillip! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

blazeman45

New User
Steve
Holy Cow... Very nice.... Some of the best I have ever seen..:icon_thum

How long did it take you to complete it???

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:swoon::swoon:. My lawnmower don't live in the same class as yours:nah:. Awesome!!!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
My hands are tired just from looking! Nice piece of art.
But I have to say, I thought this one was a unicorn at first!
Deer11.jpg

:rolf:

:rotflm: Joe I thought the same thing after I had cut it and cleaned the pattern off - I said" what happen to this guys ear" I am only guessing that it is lying down behind that horn :gar-La;

Dragon

New User
David
Only thing I can say to that is OUTSTANDING!!!:notworthy:That's some real talent, patience, concentration, and attention to detail.:eusa_clap

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Holy Cow... Very nice.... Some of the best I have ever seen..:icon_thum

How long did it take you to complete it???

Thanks Steve - I really didn't count the hours but it took me a good two days total to cut both pieces - I really had to take my time with my back issue going on

cskipper

Cathy
That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are much braver than I am - I doubt that I'd ever try that pattern.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are much braver than I am - I doubt that I'd ever try that pattern.

Thanks Cathy, After seeing your work I believe that you can do this - Believe me there is some mishaps on this - I always heard that patterns are for a guideline anyway - just make it the way you want it :icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
That Rocks Phillip~!

And I can't wait till I draw out on a Bull Elk tag, man oh man that will be the day~!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phillip that came out just great. I may have to try that one some day.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Suhhhhweeeeet bro :banana: Excellent work :icon_thum

I looked at my saw last nite .......I'm puzzled :dontknow: I'll pm later

dlrion

New User
Dan
Wow you did a good job! I hate pointy things, especially close to other straight lines.

I always swerve into straight lines!

Awesome job!

Dan

dlrion

New User
Dan
I should have asked this in my other post, but what wood is this? It almost looks like pine to me, but I suck at identifying wood..

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors