The Woodsmith Shop now showing in CLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
For those in the Charlotte TV market, WTVI public station has replaced The New Yankee Workshop (since no longer in production) with The Woodsmith Shop. They kept the Saturday schedule followed by repeating the episode on the next Wednesday evening at 6:30.

Saturdays are always too busy for me, but I do occassionally watch the Wednesday evening airing when I am home. No surprises here, the show mirrors projects from the magazine.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
For those in the Charlotte TV market, WTVI public station has replaced The New Yankee Workshop (since no longer in production) with The Woodsmith Shop. They kept the Saturday schedule followed by repeating the episode on the next Wednesday evening at 6:30.

Saturdays are always too busy for me, but I do occassionally watch the Wednesday evening airing when I am home. No surprises here, the show mirrors projects from the magazine.

Yeah, I've been hoping they'll do the same at WUNC.... Not heard about any progress yet though....

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting this. Now, if we could just get this on U-verse in Raleigh... Woodsmithshop is a good show

Not sure if you have TW Digital or not Ray, but I have my DVR set up to record an episode every Thursday @ 10:30AM on channel 203 UNC-MX.:icon_thum

They have been running shows every week for at least a couple of months.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS