The Great Jointer Relay Is 'Almost' Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Jim just left Oxford with the jointer loaded in the back of his PU. Hope he has someone at home to help unload. Thanks again to those who helped with the transfer at Greensboro from McRabbet's truck to mine. We had a good visit and I got to show off my humble shop to Jim.

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great, I am glad that folks were willing to pull together to help out another get more tools. 'Cause that is what it is all about.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Re: The Great Jointer Relay Is Complete!

Jim, George, Steve: Glad that I could be of assistance in getting the Grizzly cubs together -- we had a great time at the Greensboro show on Friday (where I bought an 80-tooth ATB 10" saw blade for $24 -- more on that after I try it out) and saw some awesome machinery and good sources of cabinet making supplies. Made the transfer to George's pickup in the parking lot and later headed to an equally enjoyable Saturday at the Charlotte Show.

Notice I spelled Grizzly in Bold Text -- UNC fans can't spell, nor can they beat DUKE!

Jim -- hope you enjoy your new tools -- I love my Grizzly stuff! Rob

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Sure we can spelllll . wE jist have fat fingers!!! LOL

As my pastor said the other day, "In terms of 'shades of blue', my those who live in 'darkness' come to the 'light'"!

GO HEELS!

jt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS