The BoardSMITH Cutting Board Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
The workshop will be held on Saturday April 23 from 8 am until..... The cost will be $150.00 per person limited to 10 people.

The fee will include; all materials needed to construct a 12 x 18 maple end grain board, an instruction booklet with photos detailing the process as I do it, lunch (no you don't have to go out and find it on your own) and a 2 x 12 x 18 maple end grain board at the end of the class. Drinks will be provided. Please bring a folding chair for the first part of the class.

To register, contact me at 336 474-0434 (shop), 336 803-0434 (cell), leave me a PM here, email at BoardSMITH at Triad.rr.com or just come by the shop.

If anyone has any specific questions they want addressed, forward them in advance please.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
As I recall in an earlier post, this was going to be a 2 day workshop. Have you changed it to be done in 1 day?

DWSmith

New User
David
As I recall in an earlier post, this was going to be a 2 day workshop. Have you changed it to be done in 1 day?

Yes. I had several requests for a shorter workshop and by making some of the glue-ups prior, I can shorten it to one day and not loose any of the information.

DWSmith

New User
David
Three have signed up so far. Seven more spaces left.

This will be a hands-on class without having to listen to a person drone on for hours. You are going to get dusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors