Thanx Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
being the sucker for a good deal that I am , I had a couple of things out there that I was trying to PE out my way . Andy ( carved tones ) was doing some negotiating of his own and we worked out a pretty sensible deal whereby we could all get hooked up and get a chance to visit
Andy picked stuff up for me from 2 different people and I was to pick up something for him . His part has not worked out yet but in spite of that he still drove all the way out here this afternoon to bring my stuff , wading through the swamp that is my yard and narrowly missing a sure-fire-muddy-paws-jump-on-ya greeting from Merlyn when The Shoppe Widow let him out by mistake :gar-La;

People like Andy are what this site is all about. :icon_thum Unselfish no-payback-expected-just helping-each-other-out stuff

I'm proud to be a part of it :mrgreen:

I now have Anchor Seal and various dust collection parts and hoses to play around with :eek:ccasion1

Thanx Andy ....U da MAN , man :eusa_clap

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice score duster bro and you're right it exemplifies what this site is all about. A bunch of good people helping good people while expecting nothing in return,:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Way to go on both your parts.

Brian.

cskipper

Cathy
Most excellent! That's one of the benefits of keeping the residency requirements. However, that wouldn't matter without the generosity of our members to reach out and help each other. Well done!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Robert, you're easy to be nice to!:wink_smil Andy, you are just a really good guy!:icon_thum

Nice to read first thing in the morning. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Barbara

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
It's a community thing; Matt (SplitEastwood) thickness sanded a project for me, ScottM planed down a couple of boards, Gary (NCTurner) loaned me a DVD. Others have helped me also. And I pay them back by delivering stuff to Robert and giving some stuff to other completely different members. Also, it's not like Robert lets you leave empty handed; a few squares of BB to scroll and a couple of pieces of wood suitable for carving ended up in my possession. Dang; now yall are going to make me feel guilty about offering something for trade instead of giving it away... :gar-Bi

Glennbear

Glenn
It's a community thing; Matt (SplitEastwood) thickness sanded a project for me, ScottM planed down a couple of boards, Gary (NCTurner) loaned me a DVD. Others have helped me also. And I pay them back by delivering stuff to Robert and giving some stuff to other completely different members. Also, it's not like Robert lets you leave empty handed; a few squares of BB to scroll and a couple of pieces of wood suitable for carving ended up in my possession. Dang; now yall are going to make me feel guilty about offering something for trade instead of giving it away... :gar-Bi

Very cool Andy and Robert. Trade, sale, gift, whatever the circumstances the important thing is that we help each other. In this case it was rather convoluted but several members benefited. :wsmile:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Way to go Robert and Andy:eusa_danc. Keeping the spirit of NCWWer alive.:notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS