testing the cordless drill waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I have a line on a bunch of brand new in the box cordless drill drivers. I will hopefully pick these up tomorrow. I will be selling them at well below retail. NO they are NOT hot! they are Metabo brand. some of you may not recognize the name but others here will. these are professional grade tools. any interest?:gar-Bi

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Fred,
tell me more,Metabo is good stuff.Especially if it's a good price.What voltage?Li or NiCad?
Greg

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
OK ya got my attention,let me know when ya get it together,depending on the price,I may take 1,2,or more off your hands.Would probably pick em up at the pic a nic :gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
might be a few corded drivers in the mix too.:gar-Bi
I will be out of town tomorrow and will probly post some pics and get some prices up. [IF the deal goes through] possibly more stuff in the near future if all goes well.... I have to get model numbers and do some price checking. then I will figure out how much more discount I can do.:wink_smil Hope y'all sleep better than I do tonight!:rotflm:

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
I first ran into METABO while I was in Canada in 1976. The brand was first rate and definitely industrial quality, not hobby user.
James

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Sure would like to know more. Keep us posted. I have a cordless DeWalt that has served me will for the last 8 years but I think the batteries are starting to get a bit weak.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Fred, please put my name "in the pot." I can always use another drill/driver, even a good corded drill. Thanks,. :notworthy:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Fred add another name on the late side, but interested in hearing more.
Sounds like the waters fine, hope you can jump in!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Ok. I have a verbal agreement in place. however I will not put any adds in the classified section until I have these in my hands.
But..... I will give some model numbers and post amazon's current pricing. One model I had to look for elsewhere as amazon did not list this one.

1. DWSE6.3-550 watt electric screw driver
[corded] best price I found was $217.00 plus shipping. I will beat that by at least $50.00.I will have three of these.
2.bsp-18 plus cordless drill driver w/ charger and 2 batteries. don't know what type batteries. once these are all in my hands I will post in the adds with pics. best price I found was $332.00. I can beat that by at least $75.00. final price will be in add. I will have 4 of these.
3.bsp-15.6 plus cordless drill driver w/ charger and 2 batteries. best price i found was $289.99. I can cut that by at least $75.00. I will have 5 of these.
4.bst-12-plus w/ 2 batteries and charger. Best price i found was $242.50. I can beat this by at least $100.00.
do the math. these are high end tools at bargain prices but they aint cheeper than dirt. once I get the drills in my possession I will put them in the classifieds. then let the games begin....:gar-Bi
[note] some of these are discontinued models but they are new in the box and should carry full warranties. they are new old stock.
These are way better than the borgs [professional] tools and should be comparable in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS