Teaser... update from the pens from the troops project

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
This is a teaser.. I repeat.. this is a teaser. It is being done purposefully.

Today, the LOML called me and told me I got something from the soldiers in the mail!

I will post pictures tonight after I get home. It will be later in the night. My wife kept saying stuff like "Wow.. this is neat, and That is cool"

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Stop Teasing :slap: Why did you do this:BangHead: :BangHead: Now I will have to eat in the office awaiting your post:rolf:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
OK
I think the LOML would have killed me. She says I spend to much time in the shop and on the computer :rolf: :lol: :lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Clay you're evil :evil: :evil:

You better not be a minute later than 10:00 :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

gsdoby

New User
Gary
You better hope Santa has already checked your list for the last time. What a cruel thing thing to do to fellow wood entusiasts.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I'm back. Sorry everyone. It took a while to upload these pictures. :eusa_whisI tried to focus in on some of the comments signed by our service men and women. Here is a few sneak peeks, check out the gallery, and you can blow them up nice and big. I do hope you can read some of these comments. Be sure you click on the pictures in the gallery 2 times to get the really big picture so you can read them.

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

I have a couple more hasty pictures in my gallery

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
This is too cool! It means a lot to get some response & a glimpse of the men & women who are protecting us, our families & our freedom.

Thanks again, Clay, for your hard work on this successful project!

Cheers,
Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That was worth the wait. Thanks Clay for posting it, and all you did to coordinate the effort. Even though I only turned one pen, I have the "warm fuzzies inside", y'all that did much more must be burnin' up :lol:

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Now that is a Great Thank You:icon_thum Well do all :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Thanks Clay :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS