Stop the Applause, I'm Not Going Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Well ... I get the point, I have to have photos to prove it ... so, I've rounded up some (most) of the projects that I've built and loaded them into my photo album. Check them out. I've love to hear your feedback.

Thanks for all of the great replies!:icon_thum

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
hpetty said:
Welcome from another Mecklenburg County WWer.

Where are the pictures? I'm surprised someone hasn't politely pointed out the forum "rule" of: No pictures, didn't happen :lol: :lol:

Good to have you aboard, you'll find a wealth of knowledge and opinions here and a VERY friendly and helpful environment.

In what part of the County do you live? There are several Charlotte area members around. I'm up north near Mountain Island.
I'm located in east Charlotte, near the University.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site. You'll find as much here as you care to learn! There is a lot of talent in this place. Nice people as well. If you can try to make the spring fling, be sure you look that up.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jeremy, those are some great looking projects you have completed so far.:icon_thum You have accomplished a lot for the short time you said you have been a woodworker. I really like the baby crib you made and your shop looks very well outfitted.

For those of you that have not visited Jeremy's photo album it is well worth the visit.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jeremy, you say your are "new" to woodworking, well you obviously have a innate talent. The work in your album is really great, and shows a good level of experience. This is an awesome piece:

Crib-3.JPG

I am sure that will be around for many generations. Great job.

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Man I really like the style of the crib, awesome craftsmanship, very cool indeed :cool:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great work Jeremy!

All I can say is:- "I wish I had that dog's life!"

You have completed some pretty awesome work. I am sure that the crib will never go out of style and want to be kept as an heirloom!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors