two date options for the guild 'meet & greet'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
I want to start a guild in Eastern NC, hosted at my shop in Winterville. I have many things planned already, and everything we need to get started. Here's a 'starter' list of member benefits (much more to come):

• meet 1st Monday every month
  • discount shop memberships
  • discount lumber and supplies
  • discount tools (i.e, Pony clamps, Easy Wood Tools, and stuff from one of the really big machine companies...TBA)
  • access to a comprehensive woodworking library (with substantial growth in the works...TBA)
  • Member-Only workshops
  • Member-Only gallery privileges with reduced commission
  • Community Outreach Initiatives

I want to hear from everyone that is interested, and I'm thinking about holding a meet and greet to hear everyone's ideas in early November - Let's talk!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Winterville, NC is kind of a oxymoron don't you think? What am I saying? The east coast of NC doesn't know what a real winter is all about :)

But if I were closer I would surely join the guild you are proposing.

toolman

New User
Chad
Winterville, NC is kind of a oxymoron don't you think? What am I saying? The east coast of NC doesn't know what a real winter is all about :)

But if I were closer I would surely join the guild you are proposing.

Jeff, come on I do not believe you know what a real winter is all about. :rotflm: You are still a southern where you live.. When you live in the UP then you will know a real winter.. :eek:ccasion1

RainMaker

New User
Tony
I think it is terrific! Look forward to hearing more about the initial meet & greet...

Thank you for stepping forward with such a great idea!

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
I look forward to seeing you guys, glad you're interested. Help spread the word so we can get something going!

Elmojo

New User
Mike
Sound like a great idea!
I'm hoping I can join in, but my shop time is severely limited these days.
I live maybe 15 minutes from your shop, so hopefully I can jump in now and then.
Please keep us informed as things develop.

rmorgan1203

New User
Croc
guild is a great idea I have been interested in for a long time. Can't come to an early November M&G unless it is the 2nd week.

thanks,
rmorgan1203

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Hope to meet all us Easterners in one place. Only been able to see names and towns so far. Sounds like a great idea for folks in this part of the state.

cpw

New User
Charles
Hope to meet all us Easterners in one place. Only been able to see names and towns so far. Sounds like a great idea for folks in this part of the state.

If I were closer and able to attend I would suggest the Skylight Inn in Ayden, just south of Winterville for an after-meeting meal. Just the mention of Winterville got my mouth watering.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
glad to hear everyone! let's give this a couple of days to see how many more people are interested and then we'll settle on a date and time.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
It's a classic story of the east vs west and poor FredP is stuck in the middle with boomstick Brenda :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors