Sometime later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Some of your know that Mark Gunter, a Woodnet member, has been running a free gallery that also includes "Faces of Woodnet". Mark announced a few days ago that he was shutting down the Gallery at the end of this month and wanted to find someone to take it over.

Sometime later today, he will announce on WoodNet that he has found someone. That someone will be me. I don't know if he will use my name or not. But just in case I wanted to pre-announce it here first. For you WoodNet members please don't say anything over there until it has been fully announced there.

The reason I am saying anything right now and on this site is to head off any concerns our members might have.:eusa_naug
  1. This will not have any noticable effect on my presence here.
  2. The new Gallery will not supercede ours.
  3. The system we are running on has more than enough resources to handle both websites, without degradation of service.
  4. The two websites will be totally seperate from each other.
  5. And finally, you may notice that I am not on the website very much today or tomorrow. Dont jump to any conclusion. I am taking medication to combat the effect of a severe reaction to another medication.:slap: It is making me very groggy, so I want to go sleep.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
You're the man Steve. Personally, I don't see how anyone could complain about anything that you do. I have no doubt that you put in more time on this site than most of us could imagine. I'll volunteer to be in charge of your complaint department. Just send 'em my way, I'll take care of them.

chairshot.gif

Oh, and I hope you feel better soon!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great Steve, there was a lot of disappointment when he announced that the site was going down. I mentioned to him that he should contact you, because I thought that you could help, I am glad that I was right. You da man, hope you feel better soon, and no power tools until you are not groggy and medicated. Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS