Small gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
While I was out of town this weekend my new baby Colt router arrived. Today I couldn't wait to get out in the shop and play with it. Thanks to all who advised me on this router! I don't know how I ever managed round over's without it. The Warner bases haven't come yet and I know I'll enjoy them too!

So Sweet!:wtongue:

cradle_005.jpg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
OK YOU SUCK.
I almost owned one of those from the 15% off sale at Lowes but my local Lowes was out of stock. They will be getting more before the sale ends on the sixth I hope. If they get more I will own one. I used the Dewalt "kin" on a trip to SC recently and was amazed at the ease of use and control it provided. I cuddled both display models at Lowes this weekend and liked the feel of the Colt better.
Enjoy your new gloat and make something you can post photos of for all of us to drool over.

Tracy

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations on the new Colt Barbara, and against my better judgement...You Suck ! But after all, you are just like one of the boys.

Once again, good luck with the purchase,
Jimmy:)

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thank you Tracy!

I've had "SUCK" envy for two years here and you are my first!!!:rotflm::rotflm:

Life is really good now!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
ConSUCKulations on the new toy!!!

I remember getting my first trim size router. I kicked myself for not trying one sooner. They are absolutley perfect for a lot of tasks.

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awww, ain't it cute. You'll love it, a very handy little tool with a big attitude.
Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
While I was out of town this weekend my new baby Colt router arrived.
Awww! It's a bosch! How cute!

Major CONSUCKULATIONS to you for that awesome router! I'm half tempted to go get one myself. OK, make that all the way tempted.....

You SUCK!!!
:tool:

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Congrats.
A couple of weeks ago I was in the Klingspor store in W-S and they had the Trend router, like yours, but made by Freud. Believe it or not, it was on sale - $69.00 with case and edge guides. It was the last one they had. The salesman told me they were getting more in, but they would be priced at $99.00.
I have three other routers, but couldn't pass up this one, and I am glad I didn't. I have a feeling this will be the one I reach for every time.
Jim in Mayberry

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Barbara,

ConSUCKulations on the new Colt! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I can't wait to see some pics of projects you've done with it. :icon_thum

Trent :icon_bigg

M

McRabbet

I'd jump on a Colt if I could, but I'd break it! Seriously, I've already got a P-C trim router and a Trend T-3 and a Sears 1/4" oldie and a pair of P-C 690's and a Milwaukee 5625-20 3-1/2HP variable speed (it's so darn big, they should offer membership in the HOG's with it)! So I can justify getting a Colt, this month...

But congratulations, Barbara and you'll know that it is my distinct pleasure to award this nice color coordinated:

[pie] YOU SUCK![/pie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS