Slight Period Of Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Next Monday, March 1 I go in the Hospital for a routine procedure. I have Barret's Esophagus Disease and have to have a yearly upper GI done. They give me some pretty good drugs prior to this:roll:. Y'all don't want me posting under these drugs:nah:. Then Tuesday March 2nd is my 14th wedding anniversary:wink_smil and the wife and I will be going away for a day or so:eusa_naug. I may log on sporadically during these three days but will be mostly inactive. However if something requires my attention I can be reached at 704-433-3342. Beware if calling on Monday, I say some hilarious things under these drugs:tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t:.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure we could monitor or moderate your posts under the influence of pharmaceuticals, but after last week I thought about requiring some members to have a breathalyzer installed on their keyboards.:rotflm:
Hope all goes well. :thumbs_up

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Got ya in our thoughts and prayers! Enjoy the time with your wife! And let us know if you need anything.

M

McRabbet

From personal experience, I know it is no fun having a tube stuck down your esophagus (I've had an endoscopy), but surely you'll be fine. Congratulations on your 14th Anniversary and do enjoy your special time with LOYL.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Good luck with the procedure there, Tracy!:icon_thum

And...

Enjoy your time away with the LOYL. Celebrate! You will deserve every moment.

All the Best!

Wayne

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Not sure we could monitor or moderate your posts under the influence of pharmaceuticals, but after last week I thought about requiring some members to have a breathalyzer installed on their keyboards.:rotflm:
Hope all goes well. :thumbs_up

And I was thinking that we should have mandatory recreational pharmaceuticals for some members... :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Tracy, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Have fun on the anniversary.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good luck and enjoy.

Take some advice from someone who has been married 36 years. Don't log on.

Glennbear

Glenn
Next Monday, March 1 I go in the Hospital for a routine procedure. I have Barret's Esophagus Disease and have to have a yearly upper GI done. They give me some pretty good drugs prior to this:roll:. Y'all don't want me posting under these drugs:nah:. Then Tuesday March 2nd is my 14th wedding anniversary:wink_smil and the wife and I will be going away for a day or so:eusa_naug. I may log on sporadically during these three days but will be mostly inactive. However if something requires my attention I can be reached at 704-433-3342. Beware if calling on Monday, I say some hilarious things under these drugs:tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t:.

Good luck with your procedure and have a great time with wifey. I do however have a problem mentally reconciling this thread mentioning an esophogeal problem with another one:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f105/hot-gloat-30271/

Is your doctor aware of your eating habits. :icon_scra

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Good luck with your procedure and have a great time with wifey. I do however have a problem mentally reconciling this thread mentioning an esophogeal problem with another one:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f105/hot-gloat-30271/

Is your doctor aware of your eating habits. :icon_scra

He actually says that spicy food in moderation is good for my condition. I guess moderation is the operative word here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors