Site access when moving out of state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Benwise is moving out of state (see his post re: walnut table). I would assume that if someone qualified for access based on being a local yokel at some point, you keep your access even if you move out of our "coverage area". I don't think that's written down somewhere, so wanted to check my assumption.

M

McRabbet

Once a member, always a member -- there are past examples like Garymuto, but I just can't recall all of their usernames...

M

McRabbet

I just posted our wish to have him stay on as a member in his Walnut Table thread.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I just posted our wish to have him stay on as a member in his Walnut Table thread.
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Good, you beat me to it. Next time we do some updating on the membership or site policy, I'll try to remember to add that.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
+6

IIRC, the bylaws/rules were to have lived in or have an affiliation with NC. Having lived here, having family here, that kind of thing. Michael Garner in Germany is one, and I know of a few others that are around.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Late to the party but NCWW membership is life membership unless banded and that is not likely to happen.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Late to the party but North Carolina Woodworker membership is life membership unless banded and that is not likely to happen.

Yikes, we've been banded . . . perhaps for tracking purposes :rotflm:

Sorry Scott, I couldn't resist.

+99 on lifetime membership!

Roger

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yikes, we've been banded . . . perhaps for tracking purposes :rotflm:

Sorry Scott, I couldn't resist.

+99 on lifetime membership!

Roger

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: Consider this a safety warning.... One should never post while waiting for the coffe pot in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors