Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Desk Duty means standing around answering questions, doing web site demos, selling calendars, etc. . Think of yourself as one of those carnival shills, grabbing people as they pass by and getting then inside the tent.

We will want 2 people for each time slot.

Friday:
9:30 - 10:30 - Steve Sanders/TracyP
10:30 - 11:30 - /TracyP
11:30 - 12:30 - Scott Miller/Peteb301
12:30 - 2:00 - OUR LUNCH
2:00 - 3:00 - Partman (Danny Davis)
3:00 - 4:00 - Lefty Tom
4:00 - 5:00 - Lefty Tom

Saturday
9:30 - 10:30 - TracyP / McRabbet (Rob Payne)
10:30 - 11:30 - Greg Bender/TracyP
11:30 - 12:30 - Mike Hall / David Fenton
12:30 - 2:00 - OUR LUNCH
2:00 - 3:00 -

Last edited by a moderator:

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Steve, I will do Friday 2:00-3:00. Will help any other time I can, or you need me.:icon_thum

Danny

T

toolferone

I will be at the show all morning thru lunch and some after too.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I have an email out to LOML (she's out of town) to make sure we don't already have something planned. Permission pending....

Please put me down for 11:30 - 12:30 on Saturday. :gar-Bi I'll let you know if anything changes. I may also be able to man the booth after lunch if needed.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I'll do the same as Mike, everything down to I've still gotta check with the wife.

DavidF

New User
David
I will do desk duty 11.30 - 12.30 on Saturday. Can't do much in the PM as I normally leave around 2.30/3.00

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Desk duty for me on Friday and Saturday. I will plug my name in, in other places as needed. Just want to give some others a chance.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Steve,
put me down for Saturday 10:30 to 11:30.I might be able to do more but my unpredictable work schedule will determine how much.Friday is definitely out.
Greg

cskipper

Cathy
Steve, I'll be there Sat a.m. through lunch. I can demonstrate, man the desk, whatever. I had fun scrolling last year. It would be helpful, if possible, to have more space around the demonstrators. Only a couple of folks could actually get in to watch and ask questions about the demonstrations.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Steve,

I would love to help, but I'm getting my right knee replaced on October 16. I would be there and willing to help if I could (never missed a Klingspore show), but I'm sure that I won't be making it this year, not even on crutches.

In fact, as soon as I can walk on my right knee again I'm getting my left knee replaced. Hopefully, this will happen before the end of the year as I'm trying to be walking painlessly again by springtime. I have many projects planned and this downtime will be driving me crazy.

Charley

Steve,

I plan to be there all day on Friday. Let me know where and when you need my help. I'll do whatever is needed. Unfortunately, I must pick up wood on Saturday at Scott's but could come back to Hickory Saturday afternoon if needed. I had originally wanted to be there both days, all day.

Steve Sanders

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll put you down for 9:30 on Friday. If that's not good, let me know and I have another time
Steve,

I plan to be there all day on Friday. Let me know where and when you need my help. I'll do whatever is needed. Unfortunately, I must pick up wood on Saturday at Scott's but could come back to Hickory Saturday afternoon if needed. I had originally wanted to be there both days, all day.

Steve Sanders

TracyP

Tracy
Steve, I put myself in with Steve Sanders on Friday and with Greg Bender on Saturday and have already edited the signup thread.

TracyP

Tracy
Stupid question time: what do I to close up for the day?

Talk all of the vendors into giving us the deal of the century on equipment:rotflm:,so they don't have to take it back. I am sure all of us will be there to help close up for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors