Shop progress w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

rherrell

New User
Rick Herrell
It's been a long time coming but I've finally uploaded some pics of the new shop(some twice by mistake).
There are 3 pages of them and I hope you'll find them interesting. It has been alot of hard work but I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Oneida Super Dust Gorilla gets delivered next week and I plan on taking lots of step by step photos of of the whole installation process. I'm going with metal ductwork, which I know intimidates some people, but as you already know I've been a sheet metal fabricator by trade for 30 years so it won't be much of a stretch. Maybe when I'm through I can offer some insight to anyone wanting metal ductwork.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos.
Rick

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hey Rick,

Nice looking shop... with some very nice tools in it... but your shop is in need of sawdust... and at least one pile of junk that you plan on throwing away when you get around to it... :-D

Ray

striker

New User
Stephen
I second Rays comments. Looks like you'll have a very nice setup when your through. :icon_thum Building size is a little decieving...how big is the building?

rherrell

New User
Rick Herrell
It's 28' wide on the gable end and 24' deep and getting smaller every day. Once I build my mitre station and all the upper and lower cabinets It will be downright cozy!
Rick

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looks like you've got a really nice shop coming along. Thanks for the update :icon_thum

Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
Looks great - I see some tool gloats in there too! Thanks for sharing, and keep us updated!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Very nice. Nice gloats there, but I am with everyone else. No trash, no racks of junk, no cabinets. Time to fill it up and make some saw dust.

I bet it was not fun using that trencher. Been there done that, got a t-shirt.

J

jeff...

WOW great shop :icon_thum very clean shop, I don't even see any saw dust on the floor. I have to shovel mine out by the trash can load full. As a matter of fact it needs several taken out now, it's a freaking mess times two :BangHead:

J

jeff...

Your shop insired me to snap a few pics of mine. Ray said something about a pile of saw dust on the floor, hows this ray? :lol:

Attachments

• Sep24$01.JPG
    Sep24$01.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Sep24$02.JPG
    Sep24$02.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 158

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow, that's a beautiful shop.

I would never use "cozy" to describe a shop that large. :lol: :lol:

Chuck

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great progress Rick! And I can hear all those Grizzlies growling to get out of their boxes. You're going to have Xmas every day for a year :eusa_clap

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS