Sharpening workshop June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
Re: Time for a sharpening workshop?

I would be interested also, but you know my schedule. This working every other weekend has gotten old and keeps me from a lot of fun stuff. I have no issue with any shop fees. Having a Worksharp 3000 is very handy, makes it easy and I get a great edge, but it has its limitations.

Timmy

New User
Tim

I'm at the firehouse June 2 and 23. Any other June saturday would work though (as of right now).

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

How does June 9 or 16 look?

We can probably do another one in early August for those who can't make this one.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

I can do the 16th but don't avoid the 9th for my sake. I can catch a later one if the 9th is better for most people.

Travis

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

We usually work from 10am to 4pm, some folks hang around till 5 finishing up or chatting.

Bryan S

Bryan

Of those 2 dates the 9th is the only one I can make and that is not guaranteed, my last few weekends off have been fully occupied. Do not let this die, keep it going. There is interest in a sharpening work shop, a short delay with intention to visit it later is alright. I have been a bit lazy and have not paid much attention to this thread. I do wander how many have been like me, with a big

It may be worth starting another thread with a pole to gauge interest in dates and time frames. As far as my work schedule goes, I have to work so many weekends I do not want anyone to schedule around me if it means excluding others.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

I can't, I could do the 16th but if 9th is better for everyone I'll get the next one.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Well, it comes down to Bryan or Travis, I hate to make that call...

Y'all flip a coin or something.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

Bryan, definitley. My shop is a disaster and time there has been severely limited for the last several months and that shows no sign of changing any time soon. If it's just down to us go with the 9th. I can certainly wait for the next one.

Thanks!

Travis

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User

Although I'm chiming in late, I'm open on June 9 and am fine with the fees mentioned.

tar1heel

New User
RJ

Mike, should you have an opening for the June 9th workshop. I would like to attend. Just PM me anytime before then. Thanks.

MikeH

New User
Mike

Maybe you can add me as an alternate for the 9th. I would love to get in on this if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors