Shameless Plug: Fossil Fuel Band Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
As some of you know, in addition to making piles of sawdust I also play with a local band called Fossil Fuel. We play classic rock from back in the day and this coming Saturday is the day! :wink_smil

Just wanted to let everyone know that Fossil Fuel will be playing this Saturday night March 1 at the Sports Page in Knightdale. We start at 9:30 so come on out and say hello. :eusa_danc

And as a bonus, the first person to come out Saturday and say they saw this shameless plug gets a free beer from the band!!
:eek:ccasion1
The Sports Page: www.sportspageknightdale.com

Fossil Fuel Band: www.fossilfuelband.com

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
Absolutely! :icon_thum We tried calling the band Free Beer to get more people into the club but that didnt work out too well :rolf:

Here is a map of The Sports Page location for those interested

Attachments

• sports page map.jpg
    sports page map.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 226

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Joel,

I can't make it to the show this weekend, but I did check out you guys' website. Looks like a great songlist and the "stone head" guys are hilarious. :rotflm: If you all ever come down my way, please let me know and I'll be there. :eek:ccasion1 :headbang: :eek:ccasion1 :headbang:

Trent

ps: do you guys know any Dead? :dontknow: :eusa_clap

sawduster

New User
Robert
Somehow I completely missed this thread :dontknow:
Kewl web site :icon_thum Looks like you guys have plenty to do for awhile .
I also play in a classic rock band here in Youngsville
Maybe you guys can use an opener sometime ?
We're not great but we have a lot of fun playing pig pickin's and such. So far the crowd response has been very good

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Joel, great looking site and I love the play list you guys have out there. That's my kind of rock! Do y'all make it in to the Charlotte area at all or are you guys just playing the circuit up there? If you do make it down this way, I love to get a free beer!!!:jiggy:

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
Hey Now Trent -

We have added One More Saturday Night :eusa_danc but the other guys arent big Deadheads. :eusa_thin Personally I love it and would like to play more but probably not with this band. :sad11:

as an aside, one of my show buddies saw us do One More Sat Nite for the first time and his comment was "Why did it have to be a Bobby song?" :wink_smil

"goin where those chilly winds don't blow"

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
It went good Will, fairly good crowd and lots of dancing, which is always fun! I think we sold a beer or two as well which the owners love !

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
Robert - maybe we can work something out! PM me and let's talk about it.:icon_thum

btw - I know there are some other musicians here so maybe we could put an NCWW band to play at the Spring picnic ? :eusa_danc

Christopher - Dont think we could afford to get sued by Festool for ruining their good name :wink_smil but I like the way you are thinking! :icon_chee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors