See if page displays properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I don't want to get into trouble with the admins so I am listing under the off-topic. I am NOT trying to subvert site selling policy, but have implemented a new page on my website and simply want feedback whether you can properly display my ebay store when clicking the link. Some browsers have trouble and I wanted simple feedback to whether it works or not.

Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.sawmillnc.com/?page_id=176

Kyle

ehpoole

Ethan
I didn't not extensively check links (though tested a couple with each browser).

Site seems to be just fine in:

1) IE v8
2) FireFox v3.6.10
3) Konqueror
4) AOL v9.5

Dragon

New User
David
Looks and loads fine for me Kyle.:thumbs_up:icon_thum Still trying to find some time to get out to your place and chat a bit.

sawduster

New User
Robert
worked fine for me as well . bounced all around the site and every link worked just fine :icon_thum
Firefox V3.6.10

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Looks great and all the links worked under Firefox 3.6.10.

I did get something odd on Opera. Each page loads, but a large black box covers 90% of the screen then disappears.

I tried each page on the site, got the mysterious black box on each page.

Site worked a-ok otherwise.

Jim

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
With IE9 beta, the heading banner displays as a black window in native, but shows the lake scene banner OK in compatability mode.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Thanks a bundle. I know there are widgets in wordpress that help IE8 display the themes properly, and I had a few people have problems displaying the current them on IE8 (myself included). I think it is a functionality issue with Vista.

It pops up properly displays then wraps the layout and texts incorrectly.

The joys of website maintenance.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks a bundle. I know there are widgets in wordpress that help IE8 display the themes properly, and I had a few people have problems displaying the current them on IE8 (myself included). I think it is a functionality issue with Vista.

It pops up properly displays then wraps the layout and texts incorrectly.

The joys of website maintenance.

We had the same problem on a website I do for our church with wordpress. We created a separate css stylesheet, called it iestyle.css and called for it in header.php. Cleared up 99% of the IE blunders. This is how we called for it:

<!--[if IE]>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/main/wp-content/themes/wpchurch/iestyle.css" />
<![endif]-->
<!--[if !IE]><!-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/main/wp-content/themes/wpchurch/style.css" />
<!--<![endif]-->

Might work for your site.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks good on linux : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.19) Gecko/20081216 Fedora/2.0.0.19-1.fc8 Firefox/2.0.0.19 Pictures pop up to larger size when clicked on, etc.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS