Sawmill Show in Columbia, SC May 18-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I got an email wanting us to exhibit at this show today:

homepage

I'd never heard of it. Thought some of you sawyers might be interested.

Happy Sawing!

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
oh no.. mine would look small compared to the ones they have there. They have the sawmill shootout comparing the different brands in production at these events. I saw one at the Paul Bunyan show in Ohio 4 years ago and it was well worth the drive.

J

jeff...

oh no.. mine would look small compared to the ones they have there. They have the sawmill shootout comparing the different brands in production at these events. I saw one at the Paul Bunyan show in Ohio 4 years ago and it was well worth the drive.

Well I don't know about yours, but my WM is no production machine by any means. It's geared twords custom sawing more than anything. I've seen a couple production saws mills in operation. The operator can't hardly see the log being sawn sitting in the cab - let alone the grain of the wood being sawn.

Sounds like it might be fun - I missed the NC Wood Mizer show Feb 10th - maybe things will be looking a little better around here around the middle of May and I can make this one. Never been to one before I'm sure it would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS