Saw for Free in Chester SC area next Week...NCWW Members only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Everyone,
I haven't been on in a while I'm so busy, I put the sawmill on the road and I have been swamped.... Not to mention everyone buying almost every turning blank I had, plus almost all my curly and quilted lumber I had.....Imagine how hard it is to stock a shop again after you sold 1/2 of it in a day....But Thank You I love the work.....

On another note to talk about the title.....I'm finishing a job today and then heading to the Beach for the weekend, I will be in Chester SC starting Tuesdasy through all next week doing a saw job,

So if you need me to saw anything for you and you are close by I will do up to 8 cuts free, but if I hit metal in your piece that is 18.00 for a blade....lol. Again, If you are close and need somehing sawn just PM or call me....I can saw up to 17' long and 30" wide with my sawmill....true 30-30.5" between guides, I moded my saw....and I love it.....

This a new sawmill I designed and built myself, I have the woodmizer but it just wouldn't do everything I want it to so I robbed some hydro and a few goodies off of it and built my new rig, It is awesome, I wish I would have done this before I bought the woodmizer, but I did need it to design some parts and rob some of the parts off of her (the sawmill)...

Anyway guys if you need a few cutts made for free contact me Monday afternoon and I will give you directions...I will be at the beach with the family until Monday afternoon so I will not be answering my phone until then....lol... Love my family time....

Have a great weekend and god bless all the armed forces and all they have done for us....Special thanks to my Grandfather/ Purple Heart, and POW (8 months) WWII. Still alive today and kicking...:eusa_danc

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like a great deal.

FIL WWII Purple Heart and 50% disabled. Will be 88 this year. Still plays golf once a week,

God Bless the Vets and Active Duty.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Chris,

I'm glad you're getting some family time in. I hope you all have fun at the beach. :eek:ccasion1

And definitely a big thanks to all of those who serve/served in the armed forces. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS