Sat. 7/8 Raleigh Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I plan on going up to Raleigh to Woodcraft on Saturday. Would any one be interested in meeting for lunch?

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I'd like to attend the dust collection demo they are having at 1, so I was thinking between 11:30 or so. Any suggestions as to a place? I am not very familiar with restaraunts in the area.

T

toolferone

Just an FYI I will be hosting the dust collection demo on Saturday. I hope you still want to come:lol: ! I might be able to do lunch too.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
DaveT said:
I plan on going up to Raleigh to Woodcraft on Saturday. Would any one be interested in meeting for lunch?
I would like to go but am leaving town on Friday for the weekend. Y'all have fun. We did this a couple of years ago and had about a dozen guys show up at Tom's store. Shared some good stories, laughs, and some good BBQ.

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
toolferone said:
Just an FYI I will be hosting the dust collection demo on Saturday. I hope you still want to come:lol: ! I might be able to do lunch too.
:lol: Of course!!! I need all the help I can get.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Just a 'Bump' to let everyone know this is still open for anyone else in the area at 11:30A Saturday.

George

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
George,
I will be at WC on Saturday for the rough to ready class that Bill Anderson is teaching. Depending on when we break for lunch I would be interested in joining you as well.

D L

T

toolferone

D L Ames said:
George,
I will be at WC on Saturday for the rough to ready class that Bill Anderson is teaching. Depending on when we break for lunch I would be interested in joining you as well.

D L

The timing might not work out. I think Gator is coming down to hear me talk about dust collection, which I am going to be doing in the classroom at 1pm while you are at lunch. OPPS!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
toolferone said:
The timing might not work out. I think Gator is coming down to hear me talk about dust collection, which I am going to be doing in the classroom at 1pm while you are at lunch. OPPS!

Well:evil: ..........maybe I'll just have to talk to the manger about this.:lol:

D L

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I am going to be at Woodcraft on Saturday and would be interested in lunch Saturday. Where to eat? Terry:lol:

gator

George
Corporate Member
toolferone said:

Just for the record. DaveT started all this and is the one that was planning to attend the demo on DC. I was coming to Raleigh anyway just to spend some money and visit the HabitatforHumanity recycle center. But, makes no difference, someone will show up and some will go to lunch.

George

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
I don't know the area all that well, so am not sure what restaraunts there are. Any suggestions?

Are we meeting at WC at 11:30 and then going from there?

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
I would like to join you on Saturday for lunch @ 11:30 @ Woodcraft. As I have not met anyone face to face, where will you be? Or will I recognize you are the group that has 9 fingers? (joke)

John

dozer

Mike
I am going to try to make it as well, as a noobie woodworker I could use to learn about dust collection.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Hey guys, this sounds good. I could use some pointers on DC as well.
I know that there's a build your own burger buffet type place called Fat Daddy's that's right near there.

gator

George
Corporate Member
So far, the only attendees (possible attendees) I know are Steve and Tom. If you see someone walking around drooling on the tools, that would be me. I'm 6'1" and fairly thin, male pattern baldness (if I'm not wearing a hat) with glasses and a mustasche.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS