Sapele Laptop Desks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Today I cut out 4 laptop desk/trays from some sapele ply I got from Rick DiNardo a while back. Got the 2nd coat of poly on them, and they're looking pretty good!:icon_thum Pics later if they dry in time, probably tomorrow.

I LOVE not having to stain and restain! :wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Reggie, I don't like this pattern of telling us all about these great projects and not posting pictures. :no:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I know they will look awesome. I have one of the desks in my possession. The one that was at the Klingspor Extravaganza. They are pretty cool. Reggie, we need to do Christmas lunch soon so I can return this piece back to you. The Sagebrush across the street has reopened and is better than ever. Their [STRIKE]draught beer[/STRIKE] draught Coke is as cold as ever. Look forward to seeing you soon.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Hey Tracy...if you can wrangle that boy down for lunch let me know when. Joel likes hanging out with those Stanley County boys.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Hey Tracy...if you can wrangle that boy down for lunch let me know when. Joel likes hanging out with those Stanley County boys.

We should send Reggie a [STRIKE]few[/STRIKE] lot of PM's to get him interested:rotflm:.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie

Phillip: As many times as you've been through here on the way to Sanford, I thought you knew by now: NO "e" in Stanly and only ONE "r" in Albemarle!

Joel probably knows how to spell both!! :rotflm:

Last edited:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Phillip: As many times as you've been through here on the way to Sanford, I thought you knew by now: NO "e" in Stanly and only ONE "r" in Albemarle!

Joel probably knows how to spell both!! :rotflm:

maybe he caint spell but he does post pics!:rotflm:
sooooo where they at reggie?

b4man

New User
Barbara
Reggie, please post those pic's before I leave. You have 20 hours from NOW!

Barbara:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors