Safe at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
arrived home late yesterday after spending a week in the NC mountains :mrgreen:

It was about as perfect a trip as anyone could ask for . Good weather, nice scenery , awesome private cabin :icon_thum

No internet meant I had no way to keep up with my online family and boy did I miss you folks ! :sad11: It will take me awhile to catch up on the posts and I have made an album in my gallery that I will be adding more pics to later
Here are a couple of samples

Me by the cabin .....notice my trusty NCWW cap :gar-La;

DSC06564.jpg

View from the front porch of the cabin

DSC06570.jpg

View from the hot tub

DSC06731.jpg

A great trip but I am very glad to be back home :icon_thum

Lots to do to settle back into the real world but I hope to catch up this evening

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
"View from the hot tub" had me a little worried at first:rotflm:. Glad you had a great trip! Welcome back.

J

jeff...

WB Robert - swing by FredP's and pickup your (((ONE))) board.

M

McRabbet

Robert,

Glad you were able to come out to see our beautiful mountains with their vivid colors this time of year. Looks like you found a beautiful place to stay and take pictures of the Fall foliage ... and your toes! We get to suffer from those mountain views every day.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Robert - been missing you bro - glad you had a great time and a wonderful view - welcome back

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Where did you wind up? Pretty spot. Great timing. Color was a bit late this year but came. Then we get a snow on it?? always something...

Glad all is well and you're "home" safe!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome home, Bro. Looks like you and Ms. Debra had a great week. You deserved it. We all need a break now and then.

:wsmile:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
That's a great view Robert. Looks similar to the view from a cabin we had at Leatherwood. Soooo relaxing... :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS