Run for the Board of directors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Please, please consider running for the Board of Directors. We really should have more people than we do. The more members we have running the better it will. The more members running will mean that our current Corporate Members will be better represented

Some have been worried that you need technical skills. You don't. Not even the"Webmaster" I mean just look at DaveO:rotflm:These are really management jobs, mainly "big picture" Yes some people will be better suited to some things than others. But, in general, all it needs are people willing to take on extra work on behalf of the NCWWI and the commitment to make things happen. And the willingness to work with the other board members in some reasonable degree of harmony.:swoon:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Some have been worried that you need technical skills. You don't. Not even the"Webmaster" I mean just look at DaveO:rotflm:

Hey I resemble that remark :gar-Bi
Seriously if you care about this organization and this site, if you want to see changes or things to remain just like they are please throw your name in the hat. The BoD and NCWW corporate are the things that will keep this site running for everyone to enjoy.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS