Ridgid R4511

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reticle

New User
Brian
I know it's a longshot, but if anyone knows where I might find a 4511, please reply here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Brian

Cato

New User
Bob
Bryan,
All I can think of is to go to your local manager at HD and see if they can do an inventory search for you.

There have been reports on forums of some showing up in stores in other states and districts but nothing steady that I know of, and it seems to come east last of all with HD inventory and sales and so forth.

I have not seen one in my local store in quite awhile.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I had heard that HD is not going to carry the Ridgid R4511 anymore and then heard they are. You may want to contact Ridgid directly and see if you can get one or have them find a HD to get you one. Back when these first came out you were able to order direct from Ridgid and have it sent to your local HD. There is a lot of good info at the ridgid forum about this saw. I have one and love it.

Red

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
HEY BRIAN.... Heads up... this is near you!!!! Jim

Rigid 10" heavy duty table saw - $375 (Murrells inlet)

Date: 2010-06-30, 1:11PM EDT
Reply to: see below

Granite top

excellent condition

still in box

never used

843-651-7973

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3mc3o13p05V05Q05U2a6u48dc322050151cda.jpg
3ma3p63lb5V55T55P0a6u3f9f5b4fc49117f5.jpg

Reticle

New User
Brian
You have got to be kidding me! The very day after I buy a 12" Delta RAS that I've been watching on CL for a few weeks.

:dontknow:

Reticle

New User
Brian
Well, as usual, I'm powerless when it comes to a good deal. I'm going to pick up that 4511 this afternoon.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Well, as usual, I'm powerless when it comes to a good deal. I'm going to pick up that 4511 this afternoon.

Congrats then on the good deal. Remember, it is a very heavy saw! When you go to assemble, the owners manual is not very good. Just use some common sense and think through the steps and you will get it. Good luck.

Red

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Glad to hear I'm not the only one...

Hi my name is Jim and I'm powerless over tools and great deals!!!! :eusa_naug

Reticle

New User
Brian
Well, I just got the heavy S.O.B. home and not only was it a great deal, but it's well outside of the recalled date range.

Thanks again for the head's up Jim!

Reticle

New User
Brian
My wife is sooooo happy about these new saws! Presumably, because I can't fit anymore into my garage now.

The instructions did leave a lot to be desired, but it was a pretty easy assembly overall.

IMG_3990a.jpg

Cato

New User
Bob
Congrats on your new saw!!

I have that same model saw, and for the money and having cabinet mounted trunnions and enclosed cabinet, it's hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS