Ridgid 12 Gallon Shopvac On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlottend

New User
Brian
If you have one of the free Lowe's 10% off moving coupons, you can usually get them to honor it and bring it down a few more bucks.

RSM

New User
Ryan
Thanks for the post Canuck - that's a great deal. My wife and I just went and got one. (and used a 10% off coupon). Its a fantastic deal, but this one has different packaging than the regular one - they had a special display of them in the front isle, so I'm guessing they'll go pretty quickly.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
You can also google Truevalue 5off25 coupon and download a coupon good for $5 off $25 and HD will honor it as a competitors coupon as well

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Ended up getting one myself. They accepted a 20% off harbor freight coupon too.

I just called my local HD... YEP! they have'em!

I didn't know they took HF coupons though! Is that for REAL?!

That's a SUPER sale!

I'm going to get one!

Charlottend

New User
Brian
Yep. It depends on the store, but most of the time they will. I had one just yesterday that came in my ESPN magazine. They also float around the internet too if you google 'em.

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Hey!

I googled... found the HF 20% coupon... printed it...
Called my local HD to see if they honored them...
THEY DO!!
So, I'll $6 OFF! What a DEAL!

:rotflm:

Thank you very much!

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
The sale model is a WD1258 it comes with a smaller hose and fewer accessoriess than the WD1250. A better deal would be to get a manager to price match the Lowes 5.5 H.P. 12 Gal. Shopvac they have on sale for $29.97 with the WD1250 Aas it has a 2 inch hose and 4 attachments. Thats what I did and it sucks much better with the 2 inch hose plus come with a squeegee attachment for your car and windows. I just use it for my smaller Craftsman 12 inch bandsaw and belt sander

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
I called our local HD and ASKED about the 12 gal. unit being on sale for 29.97... she said YES.

I go in there & put it in my basket...

It was NOT on Sale... I told to put it back...

I also got a gal. of Zinser Shellac list $31.62...

I gave him my HF 20% OFF coupon... He looked at it and asked what is this?

I told him it was a HF coupon and pointed to the fine print which said Harbor Freight.... He had to go get it cleared... He came back and said we can't take that coupon, it's an Internet Printed Coupon (I was speechless!).

OK here's a True Value $5 OFF coupon (easier to read)... it's also printed from the Internet... He went away to get it cleared... Came back & said we will honor this one but we normally DO NOT honor Internet printed coupons... OR we will give you the 10% Veterans Discount... Which one would you like to use?

I very quickly said "The True Value $5 OFF one".

He looked at me as if I had just fallen off the turnip truck, and said "Are you sure?".

He looked at me kinda funny and said "OK..." & took the $5 OFF coupon.

I guess he thought a discount of $3.16 was better than a $5.00 discount!
I wonder who just fell off the turnip truck?

It's good that needed to get something else besides the Vac... and got a good discount t'boot!

They don't know what's going on in that store!

Charlottend

New User
Brian
The sale model is a WD1258 it comes with a smaller hose and fewer accessoriess than the WD1250. A better deal would be to get a manager to price match the Lowes 5.5 H.P. 12 Gal. Shopvac they have on sale for $29.97 with the WD1250 Aas it has a 2 inch hose and 4 attachments.

that's actually what I tried but they claimed the wd1278 was the equivalent model and therefore wouldn't PM the wd1250. It's all luck with who you talk to as it sounds like Joe found out. Glad you were able to get atleast one coupon to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS