Ridgid 10" Granite TS on Roanoke VA CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Not mine.......blah blah blah. But wish I had the money and that it was a bit closer. Supposed retail is $600 so not an awful discount at $450.

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/tls/1059910731.html

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

RIDGID HYBRID TABLE SAW

1 ¾ ” thick granite table and extensions provide a no-rust, no warp, vibration-reducing surface. Integrated spreader and blade guard assembly travels up and down with the blade and features a quick release system for fast and easy set-up. Truelock™ T-Square rip fence allows cuts to 30” right and 20” left rip capacity for easier wide rips. Oversized handwheels increase accuracy and are easier to use.

Cabinet mounted trunnion: this is a major advantage of hybrid saws, making them much like a true cabinet saw in ease of adjustability. It is faster, easier and more accurate to have this kind of a mount.

Powerful 1 ½ HP TEFC™ induction motor with a totally enclosed fan cooled design that keeps dust out of the motor. The poly V-belt is long lasting, with multiple v-shaped ribs matching to v-grooves on the motor and saw pulleys to cut belt slippage. giving vibration-free operation.

120 V / 240 V AC, 13 / 6.7 A; 1 ½ HP TEFC, induction motor.

10” carbide tipped blade, 5/8” arbor.

Cuts to 30” right of blade, 20” left of blade.

452 LBS.

R4511 Table saw, carbide-tipped blade, Herc-U-Lift® mobile base, rip fence, 2 rails, miter gauge, leg stand, dust chute, belt, blade guard assembly, 2 hand wheel assemblies, and operator's manual.

The saw is only partially assembled: the lift needs some re-assembly, but assembly is straightforward, as per the manual. The extensions are not mounted, but are easier to mount than the cast iron extensions on a standard saw. The saw is HEAVY! It weighs as much as many full-bore cabinet saws.

The price is right, but you have to pick it up here. You will need a pick-up truck and a dry day, plus at least one helper. My shop door is a little lower than a dropped tailgate on most pick-ups; compact pick-ups get a boost from some timbers I keep in place.

I NEED THE SPACE!

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS