Request from LOML

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
As those of you, who have been around a while know, I usually make an announcement under webmaster announcements when I'm going to be out town. The purpose of this was to let people know that requests or problems weren't being ignored. But that I would deal them when I got back.

My wife has asked that I no longer do this. It makes her uncomfortable for me to announce on a public forum that I am out of town. Needless to say I am going to honor her wishes.

So from this point forward, I will not make that kind of announcement any more. So I hope that you will jump in take care of issues, if I don't respond quickly.

Thanks, to all of you

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Sounds like my wife as well. Very private and doesn't want everyone knowing what she is doing.

Can't disagree with her though.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Steve,

I don't think that is too much to ask at all. I think we can take care of it if you are not around. I also encourage people to take this same precaution when they post pictures of their shops and everything. I know we have a good group, but if posting pictures of shops I would encourage folks not to also have address information readily available on the same site or same post. Never know when a would be criminal is looking to clean us all out.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Now you all are getting freaky. My wife asked if I was posting shop pictures so someone could come clean me out.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Her requests makes sense to me Steve. You have to promise to send us all post cards though when you are out of town.:lol:

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
This sorta reminds me of the first time my mother got an answering machine. i called her one day, and the message said.. "We're out of town starting on Friday, and will not be returning until the following Wednesday, please leave a message". I left her a message stating, "Hi this is thief's are us.. I was just calling to check to see when would be a good time to rob you. I see that Sunday afternoon will work fine in our schedule"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS