Red & White Oak In The Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:eusa_dancHi All, it's been awhile since I've posted here, been real busy lately. Anyhow, I have a bunch of red oak still in the log if anybody wants some please let me know. I'm gonna start sawing it next weekend so if you have any special cuts let me know.:-D

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
hhmmm...qs oak....hhhmmm...now to talk the wife into the fact that I need to rent a storage unit for wood...

I'd love to get some, lemme see what I can talk the wife into!

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:-D Hey ptt49er, it's not in the log anymore. I do however have more in the log if needed. The lumber in these pix is 4/4 X 6" 8" & 10" X 12'. I also have about 10 good cedar logs that are just about dry. A friend of mine has had them sitting in his yard for about two years. If anybody would like any of this please let me know. Steady sawing more.

BTW there is 520BF here of the red oak.

DSCF1761.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Hi there woodydiver and other members here. I don't wanna undermine any of the other sawyers here,... but I find myself in a bad way, so I have this wood listed on Craigslist for $1.25BF I will let it go to the members here for $1.00BF Use my pinch to your advantage and help me out.
And again, I don't mean to undermine you other sawers I'm just in a bad way here.:BangHead: Hey Lets call it a SALE!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hey Randy. How much do you think the cedar will run? And what size do you think it will saw out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS