Recycled pencil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
While participating in a NCWW pony express run recently I got to spend some time with Scott M (NCScroller) and his lovely wife. When I was there I gave him some of my nice FLAT and SQUARE recycled heart pine. A couple days ago Scott mailed a piece back to me. Being a member of the spinny set, Scott had made it ROUND and turned it into this really neat pencil with a big fat lead and a built in sharpener. I have a tendency to break pencil leads with my less than delicate touch so this is ideally suited for my ham hands :gar-La; Thanks Scott !!!!!!!!:icon_thum

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Congrats on the pencil. Looks really good.

Let us know how that kit works out. I have the same problem with pencils and have often wondered how well this kit works.

Glennbear

Glenn
Congrats on the pencil. Looks really good.

Let us know how that kit works out. I have the same problem with pencils and have often wondered how well this kit works.

Scott can better say how the kit was during the making but the finished pencil is working great for me :gar-Bi

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
How big is that lead? That looks like something I could use.

Anybody want to make me one for trade? :dontknow:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Cool lookin' pencil!
Ditto what Mike said...What is the name/number of the kit and where did Scott get it???
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS