Recommend termite company in south Wake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
I had the house inspected when we moved in a couple years ago but didn't put the house under an annual contract.

Well, I pulled the grade-stakes I was using to layout my fence and they look like swiss-cheese ! Right next to the brick foundation too.

Looks like I better get the inspectors back in..any recommendations ?

Had the other house in Raleigh with Terminex but was NOT happy with them after the way they dealt with an active infestation.

Thanks,
-Mark

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
We have been using Economy Exterminators Inc for a number of years are quite happy with their service.

http://www.economyexterminators.com/

Had a problem in our garage area that was taken care of by them and it costs us about $100 annually to have them re-inspect and take care of any further problems. Guarantee is maintained through the annual inspection.

Wayne

eyekode

New User
Salem
In this area there are termites period. I wouldn't be surprised if you could run your little experiment at any house around here and come up with the same results. So don't panic :).

If you can see every inch of your foundation and there are no mud tunnels running up the walls you are most probably safe.

That being said our house is under a termite contract with "Pest and Termite Consultants". I like these guys. They don't try to sell us anything. And once when we found termites in the garage they treated the garage for free ("free" as in didn't charge us any more than our normal yearly inspection ~100$).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS