Rbi Hawk 216-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

New User
Cody
Trying to get a little info on selling this. Runs and cuts fine, but seems to have more vibration than it should. Got a delta and my son seems to be ok with it for now. Wondering what it may be worth. Thanks
Tedge

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Cody.

Last month I managed to find a RBI Hawk 220VS on our local CL listed for $400. I ended up picking it up for $360. (It turned out to be in excellent shape.:icon_thum)

There is currently a 226VS on Raleigh CL and he is asking $650.

I would think that if your saw is in good-excellent condition, that asking $300 - firm wouldn't be too far out of line with what is out there. (Especially if there are any extras like a foot pedal and/or the optional light.)

I am not an experienced scroller, so maybe someone out here with more exposure may jump in with their thoughts as well.

Wayne

Cody

New User
Cody
Thanks Wayne, this one is not excellent, looks good, just makes a lot of noise, coming from the arm that comes up where the belt turns. Seems to cut pretty good, but grabs the wood and jerks it. Probably not much wrong, I just know nothing about them. Also not a vs.

Cody

New User
Cody
Hey Scott. it's a 3 speed, have the change the belt. I was just in the garage and took off the drive shaft and oil it and tightened the nut on the end some and it helped quite a bit. I really think it just needs a little tuning.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hate to burst your bubble but I doubt there is much of a market. I would start at no more then $250.

Cody

New User
Cody
Thanks Scott. Been out of town for a couple days. That's about what I have in it. I think I'll list it at $250 and take $200. Couldn't go any lower than that. I think if someone knew anything about them could get it in good shape. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS