Ray Martin resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ray notified Doug today that he was resigning. Doug sent him a private message re-iterating the fact I was acting both with Doug's knowledge and agreement on the matter of the off topic forums. I read Ray's post and frankly was very disappointed in it. So I sent him a private message. I have no idea what order things happened other than in the afternoon today Doug called me to say that he received an email from Ray resigning and he had included my PM to Ray.

I have removed Ray's access and title.

I am very sorry that Ray has decided to take this action, honestly I am. I did NOT drive him out with my style. He seems to become upset from the time he knew I was going to take this position and nothing I could do would alleviate the problem unless I resigned.

Doug, if you have anything to add please feel free to do so.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I hate that Ray has resigned, but we are making changes and not everyone will agree with them. The changes will in the end benefit NCWW in a positive way.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry to see when this happens. I've been away the past few days except for 'berry access so a lot of what has happened was somewhat of a shock. When I read the post concerning closing the OT and the subsequent threads, it did seem high handed on your part, Steve. It may have been better to have had the announcement include the consult and consent of Doug & the board to alleviate any misconceptions like the ones I had. Perhaps Ray is not as accustomed to reversing direction on his opinions once he hears all the facts as I have to be. I have no problem with the forum being closed but a fine line is being walked here as you know. People will vote with their feet, and it remains to be seen how the changes will impact the membership as a whole. We all hope for improvements.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I am dissappointed too. Some of it may be due to personal styles and some due to how we communicate differently. We must move. I don't know what else I can add.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS