Raleigh Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nativespec

New User
David
It is indicated on the Woodcraft website that a store will be opening soon in Raleigh. There is an email link on the Raleigh store website and I was trying to order something in advance of their "November" opening, but after 2 attempts of emailing Woodcraft in Raleigh, only a dead email address exists.

Have they changed their mind regarding the Raleigh store?

David

newtonc

New User
jak
I can't seem to locate the thread,
but wasn't it announced they were not opening until the day after Thanksgiving?

Nativespec

New User
David
I just talked to the Charlotte store and they are taking orders for the Raleigh store. Not sure exactly when they open but they are somewhere on Pleasant Valley Road near Wendy's. I ordered the new Jet Jointer/Planer and will pick it up at the Raleigh store sometime in December and I am looking for volunteers to help me sneak it into the garage.

David

sapwood

New User
Roger
. . . .I ordered the new Jet Jointer/Planer and will pick it up at the Raleigh store sometime in December and I am looking for volunteers to help me sneak it into the garage.

David

Good luck David. I think you will have as much luck as trying to sneak a circus elephant into the house :lol:

Roger

Nativespec

New User
David
Although most would agree that it would make a fine gift for any spouse, I think I will have to get her something else....maybe one of those new Jet dust collectors.

David

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Good luck David. I think you will have as much luck as trying to sneak a circus elephant into the house :lol:

Roger
I agree with you Roger! By the time David buys all the ribbon to cover the elephant he might as well ring the door bell and ask her to hold the door. HE! HE! Terry:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS