Raleigh Woodcraft classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Hi folks, Here is the information on the 2 classes "Big Mike" is teaching at Woodcraft. If you want to take a class you need to prepay in person or on the phone.

Intro To Bowl Turning with Mike Stafford Saturday, May 27, 9am - 5pm Skill Level: Beginner, Class Size: 5,Tools needed: Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection & Any Bowl Turning Tools. This course is designed for the beginner or intermediate turner who wants to get a better handle on bowl turning. Topics covered are wood selection, preparation, mounting options, tool selection, sharpening, power sanding and finishing. $85.00 Call us at: 919-781-1911

Turn A Lidded Box with Mike Stafford Saturday, June 17, 9am - 5pm Skill Level: Intermediate, Class Size: 5, Tools needed: Any Fingernail Spindle Gouges, & Scrapers You Have. Starting with a 3" square x 5" long block of Mahogany, turn your own lidded box. An example is on display at the store.$95.00 call us at: 919-781-1911

Use the link below to look at other classes we are offering.
http://www.woodcraft.com/stores/store.aspx?id=532&nav=classes

DavidF

New User
David
I'm already on the May 27th one and you never know may be persuaded to the next as well:eusa_thin

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I can hardly wait to meet you guys and have a great day with you. I am honored....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS