Raleigh Walnut pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Sorry about being slack here - I've been busier than a bull frog in a lilly pond on a bright summer day. I'm wondering if there is a way to clone myself - but that would just be down right scary...

We are still on for this Saturday (Nov 10th) for pick up in our usual meeting place. The Raleigh Harbor Freight parking lot off Capital Blvd (US 1) around 11:00 AM.

Link to the ad. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/ppclass/showproduct.php?product=128&cpage=1#poststart

Here's what was ordered and will be on the trailer.

- Lottathought 100BF 4/4
- Gofor 100BF 8/4
- NC Scroller 40BF 5/4
- woodlaker2 200BF 8/4
- woodlaker2 300BF 5/4.

4/4 = 100 BF
5/4 = 340 BF
8/4 = 300 BF
Total 740 BF

(Tarhead is picking up from the log yard Thursday)
(Gazzer is picking up from the log yard Friday 100BF 4/4 & 50BF 5/4)

For the folks from Hickory, I'll have to catch up with you another time.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please reply to this thread...

Thanks

J

jeff...

Snuck up on me. Gofor can have my 50 feet if you don't have any other.

I thought I would have my big project done by now. I hate to pass up this price but the money won't be here till Dec and I have to be tied to the shop till then.

Two weeks of flu really put me way behind.

No worries Mike, I completely understand - I'm glad your feeling better now :).

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Jeff let me know if there is any left please......Thanks....Dirk

J

jeff...

For those inquiring about any that's left. Ted mentioned to me that he has quite a bit accounted for. I'll have to talk with Ted and see what if any will be left over and get back to you.

Thanks

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Jeff,

If possible give my 50 bd/ft of 4/4 Walnut to someone else. I cannot make the pickup on Saturday. If there are any problems let me know.

Thanks,
Jimmy:)

J

jeff...

Jeff,

If possible give my 50 bd/ft of 4/4 Walnut to someone else. I cannot make the pickup on Saturday. If there are any problems let me know.

Thanks,
Jimmy:)

No worries man - I understand life just gets in the way sometimes.

Take it easy and Thanks

J

jeff...

Jeff -

Not sure if you saw my ealier post but wondering if you can include the kiln dried BW from previous thread before your vacation?

Here is the original thread . . . .
Jeff -

Any chance you can include the Kiln dried BW from this thread?
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/s...551#post107551

Rick not this run - only because it's raining. A good rain soaking kinda defeats the purpose of kiln drying :-? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, we need the rain desperately here in Granville County. I'll gladly substitute a little rain for selling a little KD black walnut. If you can wait till next time I make a lumber run - I can toss it on the trailer then.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Thanks everyone for coming out and picking up your lumber today. It was nice to meet some newer members and see a few I've met before.

Thanks again

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
I too was glad to have got to meet you Jeff. The walnut looks great!! I learned what you were talking about when you called some of the 8/4 boards "diving boards"! Those babies are hefty. Hope to get with you again in the future.
Thanks.

J

jeff...

Glad you like the Walnut - yep some of those wide 8/4 boards look a lot like diving boards to me. I'm glad I got a lil ole bobcat to help me, because moving them around by hand can give you a real workout.

Thanks

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Rick not this run - only because it's raining. A good rain soaking kinda defeats the purpose of kiln drying :-? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, we need the rain desperately here in Granville County. I'll gladly substitute a little rain for selling a little KD black walnut. If you can wait till next time I make a lumber run - I can toss it on the trailer then.

------------------------
Jeff -

Do you still have the 4/4 KD Black Walnut? If so, I'd love to get it this weekend. Let me know if you have any trips into Raleigh over the weekend or if I can come out to your place to grab it. I'm planning on making a Christmas present from some of that and as my wife says, "I'm not the quickest worker of wood". Let me know if this weekend is convenient. Also, what length are the boards? Hoping I can fit them in the van.

thanks.

J

jeff...

------------------------
Jeff -

Do you still have the 4/4 KD Black Walnut? If so, I'd love to get it this weekend. Let me know if you have any trips into Raleigh over the weekend or if I can come out to your place to grab it. I'm planning on making a Christmas present from some of that and as my wife says, "I'm not the quickest worker of wood". Let me know if this weekend is convenient. Also, what length are the boards? Hoping I can fit them in the van.

thanks.

Rick I sent you a PM

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS