Raffle Ticket Purchase Change URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rick DiNardo has offered to help with the raffle dilemma involving Google and Paypal. For the remainder of the Raffle, tickets will be available at his online store. Simply click on the Woodworking Source Ad on the right side of the page and the Raffle ticket purchase will be on the first page. You will need to register with your email address to purchase. This will be the only way to buy online tickets prior to Raffle ending. Basically he has offered to be our payment processor. This in no way affects any other part of the Raffle. Thanks Rick:notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Would someone explain why this year is different from last year and year before? :dontknow::icon_scraWhat's up?

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
The links to purchase tickets will now take you to the Woodworking Source. Just look for the ticket stub image on the Woodworking Source web site:
Double-Raffle-Ticket-sm_1___32421_thumb.gif

Again, tickets already purchased via Google Checkout will be entered in the drawing as normal. The problem is that neither Google Checkout nor PayPal allow drawings/ raffles. This is different from previous years. Remember that you can also buy tickets at the picnic via good old fashioned cash!

Bryan S

Bryan
Awesome. Thanks Rick for the help.:icon_thum You da man :notworthy:

Easy to find right up front.

M

McRabbet

Sorry I have been offline since this morning as we're having a mini-family reunion today to celebrate Mother's Day a weekend late. Everyone has just headed home after a very nice day!

Thanks to everyone that jumped in to correct this ASAP -- and special thanks to Rick DiNardo for allowing us to use his website and secure credit card services to process the last minute ticket orders. Never fear, if you buy tickets over the next few days this way, you'll get your ticket numbers -- if you are totally paranoid, come to the picnic with a wad of $20 bills and buy them for cash! (Online sales still will end at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, May 18 and that is now less than 48 hours from now!)

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Rick, It took less than a minute for me to buy a winning ticket

cskipper

Cathy
So, I got a note from Paypal that my raffle tickets I bought on the 14th were not purchased after all. So I need to go to the Woodworking Source to buy them this evening?

M

McRabbet

Sadly Cathy, the Online Ticket Sales closed at 6:00 PM tonight, about an hour and a half before you posted this. I will PM Travis Porter to see if he received payment for you back when we were using PayPal -- I am certain that we were not using PayPal after April 24th (see this thread). But you indicated that the date was the 14th, which must be May 14 because we started the Raffle on April 15. Are you sure the message was from PayPal and not Google?

Your last chance to buy tickets is at the Picnic -- see my thread I posted tonight. Please PM the details of your purchase to me and to Travis Porter (the date, number of tickets) and we will look into it ASAP. If you are not going to the picnic, let me know that too. Sorry for any confusion.

So, I got a note from Paypal that my raffle tickets I bought on the 14th were not purchased after all. So I need to go to the Woodworking Source to buy them this evening?

magellan44

New User
magellan44
Hi All,

I received a recipt for 4 tickets this morning but not the other 4 that I purchased. I purchased 4 tickets on May 10th and 4 tickets on May 15th. I got a receipt for only the tickets purchased on May 15th.

Should I be concerned that for some reason my other tickets did not make it into the raffle. The receipt has the 4 ticket numbers on it. That is the one that I'm talking about not the receipt from Google......

thank you

RayH

New User
Ray
I received a Google receipt for tickets I purchased on 5/13, but have received nothing more. Should there be a NCWW receipt with ticket numbers somewhere??? :eusa_thin

magellan44

New User
magellan44
Ray,

I got a receipt for 4 tickets from NC woodworker this morning with my ticket numbers on it. That was for the second 4 that I purchased and not the first 4. It would not be of concern if it were for the first 4 because then I would thiink the second 4 would be forthcoming. My concern is that since the second 4 receipt came that somehow with Google did not forward my first purchase even thought I got a purchase receipt from Google.

Let me edit my above concern; after reviewing my receipt from this morning I'm a bit confused. I have a Google account so no big deal but, it says I paid by PayPal. I don't get it, I used my credit card.....I checked my PayPal account and no money has been deducted. Oh well, I'm sure it all works out. I did read that everyone will receive their ticket numbers prior to the raffle. Since it is just Wednesday I'm sure it's a huge task getting all the online sales receipts out to everyone.

knb226

New User
Kelly
Is the raffle over? What is being raffled, I didn't see think link on the woodworking site anymore.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am still in the process of issuing ticket numbers. At this time, all ticket numbers for persons that paid initially through Paypal or by cash/check have been distributed. I have issued some of the ones through Google, but have 49 more to go along with the ones sent through the Woodworking Source.

For each ticket purchase (unless they are consecutive) you will receive an email from accounting@ncwoodworker.net with an attachment that contains your ticket numbers.

I will provide an update tonight as to where I am when I do my processing tonight. My intentions are to be through distributing them tonight, but it depends on how willing the kids are to allow me to work on it.

Ray,

I got a receipt for 4 tickets from NC woodworker this morning with my ticket numbers on it. That was for the second 4 that I purchased and not the first 4. It would not be of concern if it were for the first 4 because then I would thiink the second 4 would be forthcoming. My concern is that since the second 4 receipt came that somehow with Google did not forward my first purchase even thought I got a purchase receipt from Google.

Let me edit my above concern; after reviewing my receipt from this morning I'm a bit confused. I have a Google account so no big deal but, it says I paid by PayPal. I don't get it, I used my credit card.....I checked my PayPal account and no money has been deducted. Oh well, I'm sure it all works out. I did read that everyone will receive their ticket numbers prior to the raffle. Since it is just Wednesday I'm sure it's a huge task getting all the online sales receipts out to everyone.

MikeCSmith

New User
Mike
I just wanted to say Thanks to Rick for helping the NC Woodworkers out with the Raffle Tickets. I'm sure it's much appreciated and I'm sure it's probably a pain for you to do. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS