Raffle Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hey Guys: How's the raffle ticket sales going? NCWW gonna make any serious money (over $10) on this thing?

:rotflm:

Seriously, I hope this is going well and that the site will make some much needed "cake."

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was thinking about the same thing today. I think that only Steve would know how many tickets have been sold.
I would be very curious to find out :eusa_thin. This is a double edged sword. I would like to see as many tickets as possible purchased to benefit the site's operational fund. But on the other hand, the less tickets purchased the more chance I have in winning. I am hoping my luck can continue :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray I am counting on a Chihuahua making this drawing too :cool:

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Just curious, do we get any sort of receipt or "number" for the raffle contribution?

Yes once you've made the purchase thru PayPal you will get a receipt for the total. Save it. Then once the raffle time period has ended you will be assigned a ticket number for each ticket you purchased. That should be sent to you via the e-mail addy you supplied. That number will be what is used for the drawing by, hopefully a Chihuaha :cool:

Maybe we should do the drawing at Taco Bell..."Me gusta DaveO's boleto" :wwink:

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Maybe we should do the drawing at Taco Bell..."Me gusta DaveO's boleto" :wwink:

DaveO,

There is a little known codicel in the raffle rules that states "those that have won prizes of significant value (table saws, etc) will be allowed to purchase tickets for the good of the cause but will not be allowed to win". We all thank you for your generous contribution!!:rolf:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I know how we are doing, but I'm not talking yet:rotflm: But I'll have more to say on this whole matter by Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS