Quilt Material Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
LOML asked for a cabinet to keep her quilting fabric in and, believe me, she has a lot of fabric!! This is basic cabinetry 101 and photo really doesn't do it justice but....LOML IS HAPPY and that's all that counts at my house!

materialcabinet.jpg

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice work Geoff!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Sure looks like a bunch of storage right there, plus they sure look like a built-in.

A happy better-half is great to have living under the same roof!:gar-Bi

Thanks for sharing.

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Geoff, that looks great! Very elegant design, simple without being plain.

I hope you have more pictures/ details, because "this is cabinetry 101" doesn't cut it!! :) I'm still on cabinetry 21 I think...

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Very nice job indeed Geoff. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Looks like ample storage room as well as a nice surface to sort and maybe even rough cut on.

Brian.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
More details please!!! Materials??? Doors or drawers?? Paint or tinted lacquer?
Don't leave us just hangin' here:gar-Bi

Dave:)

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Details, it's all in the details!

Plywood cases with poplar face frames and drawer fronts. The drawer fronts are raised panels done with a Freud ogee set. My first attempts at both glue ups and raised panels! A simple formica counter top because the wife wanted it that way. One coat of primer and three coats of paint all applied by the end user.

I mentioned to my wife tonite that the Earlex was onsale at Woodcraft. She said she didn't mind using a brush.:dontknow:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nice job Geoff. The Mrs. should be ecstatic:thumbs_up. You did good.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You did painted furniture and got the client to do the painting...I need to learn some negotiating tips from you.

Dave:)

Glennbear

Glenn
Nice job Geoff :icon_thum IIRC your shop time is severely limited, apparently you are putting it to productive use . :wsmile:

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Very Nice Job Geoff. Very clean lines.
Great job on the Raised Panels.
I'm sure Terry is very Happy with it. Sure Glad my wife can't see it yet. loll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors