Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
This is just a bug report, in case you are bored. :rolleyes:

See this post:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?p=147139#poststop

It has a typo that I was going to correct ("suff" should be "stuff") and I wanted to add a note (which I did by posting below it). If I choose to edit and then put the "t" in "stuff", it will never save. I gave it a very long time the first time and tried again later.

I have seen the same behavior when I tried to copy and paste stuff from another web page.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
similiar problem lately; after entering text under a quote, the editor post a msg to enter at least 1 character.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
There's an option in the edit window that says "Go Advanced"

try that.

Works for me when the quick edit won't.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Yep, I don't think it ever went away but the "fix" is relatively easy. Most of the time the "Quick" mode works, but occasionally you get a time out and have to choose Advanced :icon_thum

Roger

You are right it never went away,

Andy, this is one of those bugs not acknowledged by vbUlletin. According to them, it is caused by a security plugin in the Apache Webserver. However,:rotflm:it will be fixed in vb 3.7.0:rotflm:

That version is the main thing I was referring to in my post about changes. But last night they announced it would be delayed.:qright5:

Anyway, to test their theory that disabling the plugin would resolve the problem. I disabled it. I'll be curious if that really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS